Laudau or death!
Theme: 7YW / Revolution Solitaire
- Waterloo Episode 6 - The Last Loads of the Empire -Ludifolie
- Kosowo Pole 1380 - T & S
- Command & Colors Napoleonic - GMT
- Lincoln - PSC
- Empire & Alliance - PSC
- Enemy Coast Ahead - GMT
- 878 Vikings - Academy Games / Asyncron
- Advanced Squad Leader
- Memory 44
- The Huguenot revolts (1620-1629)
- Congo in Japan
- The Revolution + Scenery Scenes from Alsace
- CR Western (Peter Pig)
- Play Colonial: the rules and decorations
- Desert decorations Part 1
- Kolwezi at the Château de Vincennes
Art of War
- Hoche and the fight for Alsace 1793-1794
Wargame (with die-cut counters)
- Laudau or death! (See also Hoche et la Lutte Pour l'Alsace)
" Landau or death!" Was the rallying cry of General Hoche's Army of the Moselle.
In this second opus of the "Great Tactic", two French armies separated by the Vosges face the Prussian and Austrian armies for the control of Landau, besieged by the Duke of Brunswick and about to fall. Players will have to maneuver through the Vosges to surprise their opponent and overwhelm him.
Three scenarios, including two playable alone, will relive the campaign of the Palatinate and the Rhine Valley, a battle of Wissembourg to another
A pawn = 1 PF = 1000 men
A hexagon = 6 km
One turn = a day
Available with French rules, but English rules can be downloaded from Vae Victis website.
Base postage cost: £1.50
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.