General Vol.22, No.6 1986
FEATURE: ADVANCED SQUAD LEADER
- ASL Scenario A: The Guards Counterattack. Stalingrad, Russia, 6 Oct 1942.
- ASL Scenario B: The Tractor Works. Stalingrad, Russia, 6 Oct 1942.
- ASL Scenario C: The Streets of Stalingrad. Stalingrad, Russia, 6 Oct 1942.
- Contest 130 (ASL)
First Impressions: Infantry Traning ASL R.Medrow
Squad Leader Clinic
- "I Met My Old Lover..." ASL J.Mishcon
- ASL Notes D.Greenwood
Struggle For El Salvador
- The FMLN and FIREPOWER J.Werbaneth
- 5 scenarios
Making The Best Of A Shot In The Dark
- Invading the First District [FE] F.D'Alban
- An Interview with Don Greenwood R.Martin
- WAR AT SEA R.Harmon
The Compleat Diplomat
- The Rulebook Says That??? R.Walker
Holding The Ridge
- An Analysis of Scenario 5 [SL] M.Shaw
- German Concerns for the First Turn [TLD] D.Thompson
The Question Box
- ASL, Fortress Europa
Base postage cost: £0.75
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.