New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.38 Feb 1985 (cover misprint - says 39)
Hell Hath No Fury (by Tom Sundell)
This game is a strategic simulation for two-players which recreates the revolt of the Iceni (and other tribes) against the Romans in Britain in 60 AD.
One player controls the rebel British tribes under command of their warrior-queen Boudica. The other player controls the Roman occupation forces.
The winner of the game must demoralize their opponent, by killing their leaders, occupying certain map areas or, for the rebel player, rally additional tribes to their cause.
Boudica's Vengeance - T.Sundell
- Historical background for the issue game
Bull Run (AH) vs Forward to Richmond (3W)
- Comparative game review - J.O'Toole
- Designer's response (Bull Run) - R.Hamblen
A Hitchhiker's Guide to Computer Wargaming - K.Bassford, M.McLaughlin
- Breakthrough in the Ardennes (SSI)
- War in Russia (SSI)
Hitler Turns Against Russia (Task)
- Game review - A.Parker
- Designer's response - N.Schuessler
Hoist the Jolly Roger
- Review of Spanish Main (Hartland) - C.Brugge
Forward to Washington
- Strategy in A House Divided (GDW) - J.Southard
- Web and Starship (WEG) - J.Walikonis
- Escape from Colditz (Gibson) - J.Gordon
- Espionage (Hero), rpg - S.Slingsby
- B17 (AH), comp - C.Geggus
G2 / Hobby News - W.Poulter
- Behind the scenes at 3W - K.Poulter
Hell Hath No Fury
- Questions and answers
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.