New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.53 May 1986
Dunkirk 1940: Operation Dynamo (by Ty Bomba)
Dynamo: Dunkirk, 1940 is a strategic/operational-level simulation of the decisive middle phase of the battle for France. The first phase ended when the tanks of Panzergruppe Kleist emerged unscathed from the western end of the Ardennes Forest on 14 May, thus unhinging the entire Allied strategic plan. The third phase began on June 5, when the final drives into the heart of France were begun.
Game has a 12 turn Campaign scenario, and a 7/5 turn "No Halt Order" scenario. It is at the intermediate level
Sichelschnitt and Dynamo - J.Hind
- Historical background to "Dunkirk 1940"
Duel for Kharkov (PWG)
- Game review - J.Alsen
- Designer's response - J.Radey
Main Battle Area (Omega)
- Game review - J.Burtt
- Designer's response - B.Gibb
Home Front - K.Poulter
- Behinde the scenes at 3W
A Hitchhiker's Guide to Computer Wargames
- At the Gates of Moscow (SGP) - L.Hoffman
- Road to Moscow (Barac) - D.Lange
- Eastern Front, 2nd (C.Crawford) - S.List
Remember the Reds! - L.Fisher, E.Faust
- Strategy in China Incident
- 13: The Colonies in Revolt (S&T-104) - G.Etnyre, E.Faust
Mightier Than the Sword
- Book reviews
M*A*S*H Clarification & Errata
- War to End Wars (3W)
- Rommel at Bay (3W)
- Operation Market Garden (GDW)
- Champion Hill (S&T)
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.