Remagen: Bridgehead on the Rhine, March 1945. Vol II of the WESTWALL SERIES.
- A remake/updated version of one of the classic SPI folio quad-games.
- Graphics updated to FGA standards.
- Step-reduction introduced
- Brand new overrun rules with possible adverse effects to the overrunning player.
- All new 1d10 Combat Results Table.
- Still retains the classic "Quad-Game" flavour originated by SPI.
- This simple game system results in a dynamic, fun-to-play game that captures the essence of WWII warfare, where the right gamble at the right moment can change history.
- 120 Back-printed, Die_Cut Counters
- 1 17" x 22" Map
- Rule/Scenario/Charts & Tables Folder
1/2 Day per game turn
1/2 mile per hex
Complete, excellent condition unpunched copy in a griptop bag.
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.