Punched copy in excellent condition
The Skirmisher #2 is the second support magazine for the Great Campaigns of the American Civil War series of games by Joe Balkoski and Ed Beach. SK2 is 56 pages containing articles, a new scenario, two "extended scenarios" for the series (Rebels in the White House and Burnside Takes Command), and one-half a countersheet with new counters to play the extended scenarios.
Second gamers guide to the Great Campaigns of the American Civil War (GCACW) published by Multi-Man Publishing. It is devoted to authoritative articles and tested scenarios. Each magazine was intended to have game inserts for GCACW game system. The articles normally encompass, but are not limited to, the strategy, tactics, variation, design and historical background of the GCACW games series.
This second issue of The Skirmisher breaks new ground by including two historical mini-modules. These mini-modules are:
• Rebels in the White House - A raid on Washington
• Burnside Takes Command - The 1862 Fredericksburg Campaign
Inserts to support these modules include:
• Rebels in the White House Off-Map Movement Chart
• Alexandria Add-On map
• Baltimore Add-On Map
• A 140 die cut countersheet
The other articles and scenarios are:
• Modified Victory Conditions for the Maryland Campaign
• Piedmont – a new scenario using Here Come the Rebels maps and Grant Takes Command units
• Rules Clarifications since Grant Takes Command
• Grant Takes Command Series Replay
• GCACW Journeys: Romance and Real Life
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.