Theme: WW2 Latest Products Solitaire 1 to 2 Players
Operation Theseus - Gazala 1942 is an operational level simulation of the Gazala battles of 1942, which took place during May and June 1942.
The game is intended for two players but is also suitable for solitaire and team play. The goal for the Axis player is to hit the Commonwealth forces hard and to seize specific victory locations, thereby opening the door to Egypt. The Commonwealth player wants to prevent this from happening, thereby eliminating the Axis potential for further offensives. The game is played in a semi-interactive way and keeps both players involved all the time...
- A hex represents 3.5 kms (2.2 miles) of terrain from side to side.
- Each turn represents a period of one to six days.
- Combat units are mostly infantry-type regiments/brigades, and armoured-type battalions/regiments.
The game components
The following components are included in the game:
- One rulebook.
- One mounted map.
- 383 counters.
- 4 double-sided player aids.
- 1 double-sided setup display.
- 1 Solitaire play display
- Two 10-sided dice, referred to as "d10".
Check out the rulebook