Very Good Condition Unpunched Copy. Slight shelf-wear from long-term storage, has rusty staples.
Cover intact and perfectly legible.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.29 Feb 1984
Lodz: Blitzkrieg in the East 1914 (Dave Bolt)
This game depicts the encirclement of the German XXV Reserve Corps southeast of the town of Lodz in POLAND. This is a classic battle of manoeuvre where the Germans initially overwhelmed the Russian forces in front of them only to have the Russians send in reinforcements only to have the encircled Germans breakout.
Tactical Successes, Strategic Failures - R.Spence
- Historical background for the issue game
Soldiers of the Tsar, Warriors of the Kaiser - J.Tuohy
German and Russian Divisions in 1914 - R.Spence
Ring of Steel
- Review of Crisis in the Ukraine (Cent) - J.Selover
A Cold Day in Belgium
- An Ambush (VG) replay - D.Lange
A Hitchhiker's Guide to Computer Wargaming - M.McLaughlin, L.Zoet
- Eagles (SS)
- Blue Max (Synapse)
- Lafayette Escadrille (Discovery)
The Empires of Napoleon - C.Bruegge
- Review of Empires in Arms (ADG), and
Napoleon's Campaigns (GTD)
- Ace of Aces, Flying Machines (Nova) - TL.Tuohy
- Operation Konrad (P.Moore) - T.Bell
- The Peloponnesian War (SimCan) - J.Vanore
- Silo-14 (Cent) - B.Medrow
- Secret Agents (Gren), mini - TL.Tuohy
- Hovertank (Close) - K.Nealon
- Blue Max (GDW) - W.Poulter
- The Moscow Option, book - T.Bomba
G2 / Hobby News - W.Poulter
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.