New Copy, has rusty staples from long-term storage.
Wargamer Vol.1 No.41 May 1985
O'Connor's Offensive (by Vance von Borries)
An operational scale game of combat between the Allies and Germans in the North African Desert in World War II. Uses half-day turns, 2 mile hexes, and battalion scale units.
The Italian Army in North Africa - V.von Borries
- Historical background for the issue game
- Italian Leadership
- The Victor: Gen.Richard O'Connor
- Order of Battle
Bitter End (HJ/QtrD): Ardennes in the East
- Game review - G.Spelbin
A Hitchhiker's Guide to Computer Wargaming
- A Tank Commander's Comments on TAC (AH) - J.Thomas
- Designer's Response - R.Bosson
To See or Not to See
- Double-Blind games considered - E.Faust, L.Fisher
The Last Turn
- When should a game end? - R.Musson
- Panzer Command (VG) - M.Bates
- The War in Virginia (PdrMill) - J.McHugh
G2 / Hobby News - W.Poulter
- News from 3W - K.Poulter
Base postage cost: £2.00
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.