A day in public service - the usual horror. The colleagues in the town office are desperately trying to keep everyone working, in the tax office the civil servants are trying to avoid giving money to anybody and the ecologists in the environmental office can hardly accept the job office's plans to build even more plants.
Of course everybody works as fast as possible, and the messengers are running for their life. That's no surprise, as all files have to be transported strictly through the official channels - all files?
Well, maybe one or another player manages to speed up some files through less official channels. A telephone call here, a special delivery there, and in cases of emergency the consumption of dextrose drops increases rapidly. Main thing is to put things to file ("ad acta") at the right time. But be cautious: Delayed files might get into the shredder ...
Players lead the town hall, the tax- environment- or job-office and try to put their own dossiers to file at the time promising the highest score.
- Board with the central filing cabinet and the messengers' car
- Four desks (with in and outbox)
- 66 cards, among these are: 28 files (7 to each office), 24 actions, 6 cards "Finished", 4 short games of the rule, 4 blank actions
- A bag of paper clips (references)
- One stamp (first-player marker)
- 12 wood-coloured chips (dextrose drops)
- 8 markers for scoring and for pencil sharpening in four colours
- One messengers' car-marker (for the two-player game)
- Rules of the game
- Overview "The administrative jungle"
Postage is calculated based on the delivery method and your delivery location. The base postage price represents Second Class Royal Mail sent within the UK. Please check your basket for an accurate postage calculation.